lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Special day



Wat’s your name?
What’s your favorite monthe of the year and why?
What’s your favorite week of the week ? why?
Whats is you favorite day of the year?
What do you eat o drink on that day?
What do you do or where do you go ?
When´s  your birthday?
When werw you born?
How old are you? 


Hello, my name is Egueisa. My favorite month   of the year is December; my family come to Zulia and celebrates charismas of the best mode. My favorite day of the week is Friday, because i have only one class and is so relax. My favorite day of the year, obviously, is my birthday. That day I eat chocolat cake and drik a cup. We celebrate my birthday at home or at disco, with my family and friend, my family is so extends and I have so friends. My birthday is on September 29. I was born in 1993. I’m 17 years old and this year I’m go to e 18 years old, on tree days =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario