lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

schedule

I love my week, on Monday morning I have my favorite class, criminalist law, we are a quiz so difficult. On the night I watch movies with my brother wiwis. On Tuesday morning I have the English class, my teacher is so funny. In the afternoon I pass time with my poppy Bubu, I shower it and play together. On Wednesday afternoon I have a dentist’s appointment. On the night I go to the danilo’s Birthday, he’s my best friend. On Thursday morning I have a work group with Daniela, Lucy, Ange and Jean. On the night I visit my family with my mom, my family live in Lagunillas. On Friday afternoon I have a orthodontist’s appointment, I hate my teeth =(.  On the night I go to roombar my favorite disco, with my friends and my brothers. On Saturday morning I clean my room. In the afternoon I have my dance class, I dance salsa. On the night I go to family’s party. On Sunday I sleep later, I awake at noon and immediately I clean my house. On the night I watch tv and I read the lesson for the next week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario