lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi people =D This is my firts blog for my English class level two on the class to Sep-Dic-2011. This is created for the publication my English class homework, i will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading.

 My name is Egueisa Jimenez, but my friends call me Egue. I'm 17 years old, on september 29th I will be 18 years old; I'm from Ojeda City, a litlle city on the COL and i live in Ojeda City, in Casco Central, but i'm studying on Maracaibo in the University Rafael Belloso Chacin, URBE. The laws is my passion and my future. My favorite subjects are Criminal Law and History, This trimester i'm taking five classes and i'm in the 3th trimester.

I have three olders brothers, Edgardo and Eduardo are 29 years old and Edward but is called Wiwis, 24 years old. I live with my brothers and my cute mommy, she's amazing, she's so loveling and she's my best friend.

I love my carrer, and read about this, but on my free time i love go to partys with my family or my friends, with my friends i like talk about so tems and listening music. I love also read too about the law and the world, watch tv especially the channels as natgeo and history channel; eat mexican food  and the national music especially the regional music, i love my family, my mom and my brothers are my life and also my dog "bubu". I really love remember my dad, he's my inspiration and my guardian angel.

I hate the violence, war, injustice, the family conflicts, my teeth and my feets, the hypocrisy and  people screaming.


My dream is to travel with my mom to the Tenochtitlan on the shore of Lake Texcoco the site of modern-day Mexico City. and visit the  Aztec pyramids. I want to graduate from Law school and be the best lawyer and after be courte jurge to The Supreme Tribunal of Justice this is the highest court of law in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and is the head of the judicial branch. The Supreme Tribunal may meet either in specialized chambers (of which there are six: constitutional, political/administrative, electoral, civil, criminal, and social) or in plenary session. My most important dream is a world without rape.
 
About English i'm good speaking the idiom but i'm really terrible writing, for this i'm practice my english with the excercise to this page.

Ok people, this is my litlee world, read me and coment, and remember: 
YOU are what you do, you are what you read, you are what you write and you are what you dream, be proactive in this life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario